I’ve already told you about the wonders of mango jam, but mangos are pretty darn good the natural way too. The key is preparing it the right way to avoid getting the sticky sweet fruit all over you. And when you do it well you come off like quite the chef. To help you learn the technique and impress your friends, I’ve made a handy stop motion instructional video. Though I really just made it because I wanted to have an excuse to try out my newly downloaded copy of Windows Movie Maker. It’s no iMovie (I miss my Mac) but works. Hopefully this means more movies from me in the future.
- Wonderful Aging Tips
- What Everyone Should Know About Growing Older
- Success Comes From Learning: Read All About Vitamins
- Using Vitamins And Minerals To Feel Great
- Fitness Tips – Start Getting In Shape Today!
- Eating Well: Helpful Nutritional Habits
- Lose Weight And Keep It Off With These Helpful Tips
- Chris Ashenden Artwork Video
- Starting A Terrific Weight Loss Plan
- Joe Britt Kiban
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.