I’ve already told you about the wonders of mango jam, but mangos are pretty darn good the natural way too. The key is preparing it the right way to avoid getting the sticky sweet fruit all over you. And when you do it well you come off like quite the chef. To help you learn the technique and impress your friends, I’ve made a handy stop motion instructional video. Though I really just made it because I wanted to have an excuse to try out my newly downloaded copy of Windows Movie Maker. It’s no iMovie (I miss my Mac) but works. Hopefully this means more movies from me in the future.
- Don’t Let Panic Attacks Control You
- Frank Kern Says Home Based Business after Peace Corps
- How to Improve Your Nutrition when Traveling in the Peace Corps
- Traveling in the Peace Corps
- You Can Stay Gluten Free on Your Tour
- Investing in Real Estate when Traveling
- Looking and Feeling Great
- What to Do if Injured During Your Duty
- How To End Up Being A Peace Corps Volunteer
- A Peace Corps Volunteer’s Effective Knowing Experience
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.