As you may have noticed (or not if you’re using the RSS feed), I’ve made a few changes around here on the blog. Most notably adding new pages for:
- About Me – A little background on me and what I’m doing here.
- Timeline – The peace corps application process is long. Here’s a summary of my experience.
- Packing List – Coming to Burkina? Here’s what to bring.
- Assignment – What’s my work like here in Burkina?
- Portraits – Some of my favorite shots I’ve taken of people here in Burkina.
- Landscapes – My favorite landscapes I’ve taken so far.
- Contact – Want to get in touch or know what to send? Family/Friends/Applicants/Others welcome!
You can navigate to these pages at the top of the site using the link just under the title image. Hopefully this helps convey what I’m up to here more generally. Be sure to check in on the portraits/landscapes from time to time as I’ll be continuously updating those with my favorite photos.
Also, if you check out the sidebar on the right, I’ve also added the RSS feed for Peace Corps Journal’s Burkina Faso page under the heading “other pc burkina blog posts.” This is an automatically generated list of the latest Burkina Faso PCV blog posts from the other PCVs here, and is a great way to see what else is going on in-country.