- “Africa” isn’t one country (no matter what Sarah Palin says), it’s time to start treating it that way.
- Things are better in Africa than the media would have you believe.
- Bill Maher introduces the perfect GOP 2012 candidate, Karab Amabo.
- A visual history of the world in 100 seconds.
- My former city of Washington, DC still doesn’t have a meaningful voice in Congress or the Senate.
- An argument for traveling during turbulent times.
- Population structure and civil unrest – if >60% of the population <30 years of age, watch out.
- A few Sub-Saharan Africa statistics.
- Socially conscious shoes (and of course TOMS though sadly mine have bitten the dust)
- Stuff Expat Aid Workers Like on blogging for the folks back home.