I’ve already told you about the wonders of mango jam, but mangos are pretty darn good the natural way too. The key is preparing it the right way to avoid getting the sticky sweet fruit all over you. And when you do it well you come off like quite the chef. To help you learn the technique and impress your friends, I’ve made a handy stop motion instructional video. Though I really just made it because I wanted to have an excuse to try out my newly downloaded copy of Windows Movie Maker. It’s no iMovie (I miss my Mac) but works. Hopefully this means more movies from me in the future.
- 2. Research The Market You Are Preparing To Invest In
- Why Real Estate Is Such An Excellent Investment
- Doug Clark Real Estate Tactics Prepare Investors for Changing Markets
- Make The World A Better Location Near To Home
- The lots Of Ways That You Can Do Real Estate Investing
- Using The Internet To Become Mature Partners
- Can People With Bad Credit Get Home Mortgage Refinancing?
- Locating The Very Best Real Estate Books
- Discover Dean Graziosi And His Products
- Develop Riches With Real Estate Spending Strategies From Dean Graziosi
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.