I’ve already told you about the wonders of mango jam, but mangos are pretty darn good the natural way too. The key is preparing it the right way to avoid getting the sticky sweet fruit all over you. And when you do it well you come off like quite the chef. To help you learn the technique and impress your friends, I’ve made a handy stop motion instructional video. Though I really just made it because I wanted to have an excuse to try out my newly downloaded copy of Windows Movie Maker. It’s no iMovie (I miss my Mac) but works. Hopefully this means more movies from me in the future.
- Which Real Estate Program Should You Acquire?
- Realty Investing Mindset
- FHA Home Loan Refinancing for People with Bad Credit
- Tai Lopez: His 5 Secrets For YouTube Advertising Success
- All About Billionaire Mark Cuban
- Entrepreneurial Success with Mike Dillard
- What You Need To Know About Online Reputation Management
- Five Things Investors Should Understand Before Buying And Selling Mutual Funds
- Shelly Sun’s Home Health Care Franchise
- Become A Savvy Investor With Real Estate Investing Podcasts
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.