I’ve already told you about the wonders of mango jam, but mangos are pretty darn good the natural way too. The key is preparing it the right way to avoid getting the sticky sweet fruit all over you. And when you do it well you come off like quite the chef. To help you learn the technique and impress your friends, I’ve made a handy stop motion instructional video. Though I really just made it because I wanted to have an excuse to try out my newly downloaded copy of Windows Movie Maker. It’s no iMovie (I miss my Mac) but works. Hopefully this means more movies from me in the future.
- BrightStar Care – One Of The Best Franchising Businesses in America
- What to Keep in Mind When Choosing a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Scheduling Institute: Offering Effective Marketing Solutions
- Online Reputation Management Services to Overcome Negative Online Stories
- Where Are the Real Gluten Free Probiotic Supplements?
- Bernard “Benny” Klepach Bio
- The 67 Steps by Tai Lopez: What Is It All About?
- Robert Domanko HSBC Resource Headlines
- Information and Facts About Jay Geier’s Scheduling Institute
- Jay Geier’s Scheduling Institute
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.