I’ve already told you about the wonders of mango jam, but mangos are pretty darn good the natural way too. The key is preparing it the right way to avoid getting the sticky sweet fruit all over you. And when you do it well you come off like quite the chef. To help you learn the technique and impress your friends, I’ve made a handy stop motion instructional video. Though I really just made it because I wanted to have an excuse to try out my newly downloaded copy of Windows Movie Maker. It’s no iMovie (I miss my Mac) but works. Hopefully this means more movies from me in the future.
- Key Pieces of Real Estate Investment Training
- Life After Real Estate Investing Courses
- The Insider Secrets for Investment Real Estate
- The Upside to Real Estate Investing Books
- What Everybody Dislikes About Rollover 401K to Gold and Why
- Who is Discussing Start Investing Real Estate and Why You Need to Be Worried
- Life After Courses on Real Estate Investing
- Gold IRA Rollover News
- The Surprising Details Into Real Estate Investing Courses That Some People Don’t Know About
- The Number 1 Article on Real Estate Company
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.