I’ve already told you about the wonders of mango jam, but mangos are pretty darn good the natural way too. The key is preparing it the right way to avoid getting the sticky sweet fruit all over you. And when you do it well you come off like quite the chef. To help you learn the technique and impress your friends, I’ve made a handy stop motion instructional video. Though I really just made it because I wanted to have an excuse to try out my newly downloaded copy of Windows Movie Maker. It’s no iMovie (I miss my Mac) but works. Hopefully this means more movies from me in the future.
- Robert Domanko HSBC Securities
- 15 Strategies To Jody Kriss Domination
- The Ultimate Strategy Of Tai Lopez
- Jody Kriss and East River Partners
- Cracking The Richard Houghton Investment Properties Mexico Formula
- The Next 20 Things To Immediately Do About Scheduling Institute
- Breaking The Bernard Klepach Blueprint
- Clarifying Convenient Systems Of Tai Lopez
- Investing in Real Estate when Traveling
- Wonderful Aging Tips
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.