- Moringa leaves are a true super food – in fact, it’s the most nutritious plant source found in nature, and something that PCVs promote heavily here in Burkina. Check out one attempt to commercialize Moringa powder and oil here.
- Gladwell: starting your own business doesn’t mean you’re necessarily a risk taker.
- Mapped: an interactive history of Africa’s borders.
- While establishing small businesses in developing countries is a good thing, development workers shouldn’t forget about establishing mid-sized businesses to help create a middle class.
- Who gives/receives the most aid? Check out these graphs.
- There are lies, damn lies, and statistics (proof that salmon can read our emotions).
- My US vacation randomly afforded me the opportunity to meet a future small enterprise development PCV in San Francisco (he’s coming to Burkina in October). Check out his blog here.
- Competition winners of a redesigned nutrition facts label.
- Graphed: belief in evolution versus national wealth.