Two-thirds of the way through the Tour de Faso, 25 PCVs arrived in Fada N’gourma, the capital of Burkina’s eastern region. Many rode their bikes from over 130km from Bilanga (a longer distance than expected as a washed-out road caused an unexpected detour). Others arrived fresh – planning, like me, on joining up to do the last week of the tour. With so many people in town, we seized the opportunity to have a small fair in downtown Fada. Joey and Luis organized quite a large event in the town square where activities included making soap and anti-mosquito cream, talks on nutrition, and local actors performing skits about female excision and domestic violence. We even had a small market of artisan goods and specialty food products. Other tables were set up as an expo where a few other NGOs and associations gave information about their organizations.
- Real Estate Investing Seminars Can Be Fun for Everyone
- 2. Research The Market You Are Preparing To Invest In
- Why Real Estate Is Such An Excellent Investment
- Doug Clark Real Estate Tactics Prepare Investors for Changing Markets
- Make The World A Better Location Near To Home
- The lots Of Ways That You Can Do Real Estate Investing
- Using The Internet To Become Mature Partners
- Can People With Bad Credit Get Home Mortgage Refinancing?
- Locating The Very Best Real Estate Books
- Discover Dean Graziosi And His Products
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.