Two-thirds of the way through the Tour de Faso, 25 PCVs arrived in Fada N’gourma, the capital of Burkina’s eastern region. Many rode their bikes from over 130km from Bilanga (a longer distance than expected as a washed-out road caused an unexpected detour). Others arrived fresh – planning, like me, on joining up to do the last week of the tour. With so many people in town, we seized the opportunity to have a small fair in downtown Fada. Joey and Luis organized quite a large event in the town square where activities included making soap and anti-mosquito cream, talks on nutrition, and local actors performing skits about female excision and domestic violence. We even had a small market of artisan goods and specialty food products. Other tables were set up as an expo where a few other NGOs and associations gave information about their organizations.
- Key Pieces of Real Estate Investment Training
- Life After Real Estate Investing Courses
- The Insider Secrets for Investment Real Estate
- The Upside to Real Estate Investing Books
- What Everybody Dislikes About Rollover 401K to Gold and Why
- Who is Discussing Start Investing Real Estate and Why You Need to Be Worried
- Life After Courses on Real Estate Investing
- Gold IRA Rollover News
- The Surprising Details Into Real Estate Investing Courses That Some People Don’t Know About
- The Number 1 Article on Real Estate Company
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.