Two-thirds of the way through the Tour de Faso, 25 PCVs arrived in Fada N’gourma, the capital of Burkina’s eastern region. Many rode their bikes from over 130km from Bilanga (a longer distance than expected as a washed-out road caused an unexpected detour). Others arrived fresh – planning, like me, on joining up to do the last week of the tour. With so many people in town, we seized the opportunity to have a small fair in downtown Fada. Joey and Luis organized quite a large event in the town square where activities included making soap and anti-mosquito cream, talks on nutrition, and local actors performing skits about female excision and domestic violence. We even had a small market of artisan goods and specialty food products. Other tables were set up as an expo where a few other NGOs and associations gave information about their organizations.
- Which Real Estate Program Should You Acquire?
- Realty Investing Mindset
- FHA Home Loan Refinancing for People with Bad Credit
- Tai Lopez: His 5 Secrets For YouTube Advertising Success
- All About Billionaire Mark Cuban
- Entrepreneurial Success with Mike Dillard
- What You Need To Know About Online Reputation Management
- Five Things Investors Should Understand Before Buying And Selling Mutual Funds
- Shelly Sun’s Home Health Care Franchise
- Become A Savvy Investor With Real Estate Investing Podcasts
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.