Remember last year’s softball tournament? Well, I headed back into Ouaga last weekend to help defend our title in the 2012 edition. Sadly, we lost in the championship game, but the tournament was a lot of fun. There’s no other event in Burkina that feels so American, and it was nice to feel at home again. Check out some photos from the weekend:
- What You Need To Know About Online Reputation Management
- Five Things Investors Should Understand Before Buying And Selling Mutual Funds
- Shelly Sun’s Home Health Care Franchise
- Become A Savvy Investor With Real Estate Investing Podcasts
- Investing in Chocolate Diamonds
- How to be Successful in Real Estate?
- BrightStar Care – One Of The Best Franchising Businesses in America
- What to Keep in Mind When Choosing a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Scheduling Institute: Offering Effective Marketing Solutions
- Online Reputation Management Services to Overcome Negative Online Stories
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.