Remember last year’s softball tournament? Well, I headed back into Ouaga last weekend to help defend our title in the 2012 edition. Sadly, we lost in the championship game, but the tournament was a lot of fun. There’s no other event in Burkina that feels so American, and it was nice to feel at home again. Check out some photos from the weekend:
- The Unexplained Mystery Into Real Estate Investing Seminars
- Real Estate Investing Seminars Can Be Fun for Everyone
- 2. Research The Market You Are Preparing To Invest In
- Why Real Estate Is Such An Excellent Investment
- Doug Clark Real Estate Tactics Prepare Investors for Changing Markets
- Make The World A Better Location Near To Home
- The lots Of Ways That You Can Do Real Estate Investing
- Using The Internet To Become Mature Partners
- Can People With Bad Credit Get Home Mortgage Refinancing?
- Locating The Very Best Real Estate Books
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.