Remember last year’s softball tournament? Well, I headed back into Ouaga last weekend to help defend our title in the 2012 edition. Sadly, we lost in the championship game, but the tournament was a lot of fun. There’s no other event in Burkina that feels so American, and it was nice to feel at home again. Check out some photos from the weekend:
- Breaking The Bernard Klepach Blueprint
- Clarifying Convenient Systems Of Tai Lopez
- Investing in Real Estate when Traveling
- Wonderful Aging Tips
- What Everyone Should Know About Growing Older
- Success Comes From Learning: Read All About Vitamins
- Using Vitamins And Minerals To Feel Great
- Fitness Tips – Start Getting In Shape Today!
- Eating Well: Helpful Nutritional Habits
- Lose Weight And Keep It Off With These Helpful Tips
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.