Remember last year’s softball tournament? Well, I headed back into Ouaga last weekend to help defend our title in the 2012 edition. Sadly, we lost in the championship game, but the tournament was a lot of fun. There’s no other event in Burkina that feels so American, and it was nice to feel at home again. Check out some photos from the weekend:
- Discover Dean Graziosi And His Products
- Develop Riches With Real Estate Spending Strategies From Dean Graziosi
- Which Kind Matches You Best?
- Which Real Estate Program Should You Acquire?
- Realty Investing Mindset
- FHA Home Loan Refinancing for People with Bad Credit
- Tai Lopez: His 5 Secrets For YouTube Advertising Success
- All About Billionaire Mark Cuban
- Entrepreneurial Success with Mike Dillard
- What You Need To Know About Online Reputation Management
Time in Burkina
The opinions on this blog are only those of the author, and and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.